No Products in the Cart
Custom Watch Black LED Touch Screen Quartz Watch
The perfect gift for Christmas to give to your child with her/his picture inside. Or choose a picture of you together and send it to us for picture sampling
The watch will be delivered with your provided picture, so please send us a good picture in digital format as large as possible to
email@example.com and we will create the design and send it back to you digitally to your email, once approved by you, we shall produce and ship
Delivery will be without the box if you wish a present package please choose a model where this included.
Watch with the picture shown is not for sale. Only your presented picture can be used.
· [Material]: Alloy shell, quartz movement
· [Size]: 1.7 × 1.7" dial, band perimeter 8.9-9.8"
· [Print Position]: Single-sided printing
· [Color]: Black
· [Type]: Touch screen watch
· [Occasion]: It's a classic quartz watch of stylish design. Your photo will be printed on the face of this watch. Create a unique photo watch, seize your time even more.
· [Package]: PE bag
· [Care Instruction]: Do not wear while showering, bathing, or swimming.
About this Item
· Classical gift
A watch is always a typical but timeless gift for a father, husband, family, or friend. It's a stylish watch that goes great with multiple styles.
· Quality material
Made of supreme material to provide an exquisite practical gift. The leather band provides a comfortable grasp on your wrist while upgrading your look.
· LED Digital Watch Manual
1. Quick press firmly on the dial to display the time.
2. To reset time, press firmly and hold for 4-5 seconds on the dial.
-When the hour flashes, press the dial and hold until the right hour is set.
-After the hour set, leave the dial for 4-5 seconds.
-The minute flashes, press the dial, and hold until the right minute is set.
3. Wait for 4-5 seconds, the accurate time displays.
Click the image below to watch an instruction video.
A variety of production factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the Mock-up, which may be colors, printing position, or size.